Manage all channel partner relationships in the Middle East:
•Enrolled out new partner program in more than a decade to all partners in the Middle East
•Handle assessment and onboarding of all new partners
•Handle ongoing performance evaluation and development of existing partners.
Manage team of 6 Presales Solution Engineers in the CEE and ME regions:
•Handle target assignments, MBO's, personal development of presale solution engineers
•Handle implementation of strategic corporate initiatives in the region.
•Handle sales development in strategic accounts and regions.
As Channel Partner and Presales Manager
Executed large corporate initiatives leading to improved growth and bottom line
- Sold first deployment of voice biometrics in the banking sector in the region
- Won Customer Innovation Award for largest project ever in the region
- Established 6 more new partnerships including the first partnerships in Egypt and the Balkans, and new imaging and retail partnerships in Greece and the Gulf
- Integrated 4 new acquisitions in the speech, imaging, and biometrics spaces
- Completed strategic account selling courses
- Consolidated more than 10 new partners added during the acquisitions into the existing region and channel strategy and trimmed down organizational and channel duplication and underperformers.
- Sold largest imaging deal ever in the Middle East
As Regional Manager Eastern Mediterranean
Managed integration of 4 major acquisitions and expanded into new markets in 20 countries
- Took first $1m project in the region from pilot to final sale
- Doubled size of existing customers’ deployments
- Launched retail products onto Turkish market into all major online and brick and mortar stores
- Established 3 new distributors in the region
As Country Manager of Turkey
Established new lines of business and partnerships as first dedicated employee for this region
- Won Sales Performer of the Year Award 2009
- Built business from $1M in 2007 to $1.8M in 2008 to $2.3M in 2009, averaging 54% growth per year. The Turkish economy was in a recession of between 5 and 15% from q4 2008 until q1 2010.
- Sold largest deal ever in the region
- Managed a $2M+ portfolio of accounts in Turkey and led all forecasting, market analytics and partner training/development programs.
- Built the Genesys Voice Portal business from 0 to 8 customers in only 2 years, including 4 of the 5 largest banks in Turkey. Over 2500 ports sold.
- Converted the first customer from traditional Avaya and Cisco PBXes to a Genesys soft PBX (Genesys’ largest banking soft switch reference accounts in the world), after it had been lost to Cisco in 2007.
- Sold the first 2 Genesys Video IVR systems into the banking industry anywhere in the world.
- More than tripled revenue from 2 existing but discouraged partners.
- More than doubled the amount of trained engineers and salespeople at partners in the region.
- Completed multiple targeted account selling and strategic selling courses
- Demonstrated strong crisis management skills in preventing the threatened loss of $2M+ of business from 2 of the 4 largest banks due to lack of funding and focus prior to my assignment.
- Took immediate, decisive steps that repaired damaged relationships, rebuilt trust and cemented loyal customer partnerships that have continued to the present day.
As Country Manager Turkey
Earned repeated commendations for leadership and consistently exceeded targets.
- Won PreSales Person of the Year Award
- Helped to grow business in strategic large named accounts in the region through in depth on-site workshops, trainings, and consulting.
- Helped to increase revenues in the region by 50% during this period, from $25M to $37M.
As Key Accounts
Business Development Manager
As a transition to a dedicated account management role, started to take the lead in account management and business development in large accounts in the region.
- Won Sales Engineer of the Year Award
- Achieved targets every year and helped to grow revenues from $3M to $25M during this time.
- Took the lead on defining product sales strategy for all products in ECEMEA.
- Helped to answer the majority of requests for proposals to prospective new clients.
- Sized and architected more than 30 contact centers from end to end, including all hardware, software, and database.
- Won Best Presenter award out of all SE’s at Demo2Win Training 2005.
As Senior Sales Engineer
As most senior SE, had lead responsibility for the majority of demos, sales presentations, partner trainings, and marketing event presentations in a region containing 30 countries.
Let's See What I Can Do For Your Business ->